Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Starting up again

Well, between traveling and illness (both the boys and mine) I haven't exercised or blogged in a week. Both boys got dreadful, chest rattling coughs and poor Noah had an ear infection. Then I got the cough and when we got back to Gainesville the oak pollen had fallen. I just couldn't exercise because I couldn't do deep breathing! Then I ate wheat, because even though it does bad things to my body, it tastes delicious.

So, I decided enough is enough. I'm back to the fun of exercising! I've also given up wheat , most other grains, and sugar. I know I'm going to go through sugar and caffeine withdrawal. The caffeine is from coffee. What's the point of coffee if it isn't full of sugar and cream?

I walked today with Noah strapped to my back, only 1.2 miles, but better than nothing! More exercise tomorrow! Wahoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment