Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Duh, stairs!

Imagine me smacking my forehead in realization. Now I remember why my calves hurt! We did the Devil's Millhopper on Sunday. No wonder my calves hurt on my walk yesterday. I almost never use stairs, because they are not around me! If I see stairs, I take them instead of the elevator. However, there are so many one story buildings in Gainesville that I don't get a chance to use them. So I'm guess my pain was from that, not my sneakers.

I never made it to buy sneakers today. Instead, Noah took a nice two hour nap. I was able to do 50 minutes on the elliptical machine, doing 2 sets of sprints. The sprints consisted of 1 minute hard, 30 seconds slow for about 12 cycles each time. Great workout!

I bought a new sports bra today, an Enell. I am so excited! Finally, some support!. I also bought a Zoot TRIfit tank. Stage one of gathering together racewear.

My friend Summer is also loaning me her jogging stroller (thanks, Summer!) so I can start building up my endurance, since I currently have zero. So it's starting to start...

No comments:

Post a Comment