Monday, March 22, 2010

Monday Madness!

Okay, not really. More like Monday Motivation! I did two workouts today. 30 minutes on the elliptical at home while Noah napped and then a brisk mile plus walk with Noah strapped to my back after he woke up. I also gave up my morning sugary tea, and it wasn't so bad. I like the taste of plain matcha, so not bad. Also, no grains today.

I'm finding that the more attention I pay to exercising, the more attention I pay to other things in my life. I am known as "The Tornado" in my family, as I am unable to have an entirely neat house. I think my messiness is congenital. No matter how hard I try, I just can't be neat. However, I am finding, that even after three or so days I am more mindful of cleaning up.

Craig installed an app on my iPhone called Pathtracker which uses GPS to accurately gauge my walking distance. Yay! Can't wait to try it out tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Yes! I found that, too! Getting revved up with a workout made me MORE active the rest of the day! I found things just "picked up" more, and less sitting and sipping.

    I didn't know you had an iphone. I think there's an interval timer app for that. It just dings over whatever music you're listening to. You don't need my music!

    ReplyDelete